Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekends

For the most part, weekends are ALWAYS great! It's usually synonymous with PLAYTIME. :) Well, this past weekend did not disappoint. Saturday, I met up with a friend in Richmond, VA, for a girls' day. Good food, fun times at the spa, and some shopping made for a wonderful time!


Then came Sunday . . .


One of my FAVORITE (probably my #1 favorite, come to think about it) artists, Bebo Norman, was in concert with Shane & Shane (Gig'em, Ags!) in a city not too far from here. So, I set out to hear him live. What an incredible time of worship! I'd recommend going to the Pages Tour if it comes to a city near you. I can almost assure you that you'll be blessed from it! :)
(Sorry, the pictures came out a little dark.)



Bebo Norman singing :)

Shane & Shane

No comments: