Saturday, November 17, 2007

WOW!




I finished packing up and cleaning my apartment early today, so I decided I should play the rest of the day. So, I went to my favorite mall and walked around for a while. I almost cut all of my hair off, but I was one inch short when she measured it (I need 1o inches). Guess I'll have to wait another month. After I checked out all the Christmas decorations the mall had to offer, I headed to a nearby state park. The drive along HWY 540 was absolutely GORGEOUS with all the colorful leaves! The park was just as pretty, and it's much safer to stop & take pictures! I'd been told over & over that the leaves wouldn't be pretty this year because of the drought. Well, if these are the bad ones, I can't imagine what they look like on a year with plenty of rain!



No comments: