Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spring has Sprung . . .

What a beautiful day! I noticed this tree blooming as I left for church this morning, so I decided to get a picture of it to share with you. I'm not sure what kind of tree it is, but the blossoms are pink & white. They almost look like little tullips all over the tree!! (My FAVORITE!!) I don't remember the words to the rest of the poem about spring, so I just used the few that I did remember. The weather has been gorgeous here the last few days (aside from the occasional thunder storm). I've decided that I'm going to need some cooler clothes sooner than later. :) I love spring, as it symbolizes new life. It makes me want to go to a park to look at baby ducks following their mom around the pond! It's a reminder to renew old relationships that may have fallen to the wayside over the past year. It's also a time to grow closer in the most important relationship you will ever have - with your Creator & Savior. Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tree's common name is Tulip Tree. It has always been one of my favorite trees in the spring. My Aunt Hazel in Louisiana has one in her yard. I got a picture of her in front of her tree in full bloom. Glad we share a love of beautiful creations. Marm