Monday, December 17, 2007

Kids & Christmas!

One of my FAVORITE things about the Christmas season is watching the children's programs! This year, I got back to Texas just in time to watch one of my "nephews", Evan, in his preschool Christmas program. What a treat!!

Evan's in the white shirt with the navy vest.


Evan singing his heart out!


Almost all the songs had hand motions :)


After the AMAZING performance, we all went back to their house for hot chocolate & visiting. While Steve, Melissa, and I visited, the boys ran circles around us . . . literally! It was so cute to watch them play with each other. :) The boys found the Alabama Christmas cd on the stereo and started blasting it as they danced around.

Joel dancing . . . His eye's a little red after he poured some of his hot chocolate in it earlier. :)

I had SUCH a great time that night catching up with friends. Then, I got to go over to my sister & brother in law's house. It was nice to visit with them that night and all day on Friday. I hadn't gotten to spend much time with Amy this year, so we had a wonderful visit Friday morning! I've been going non-stop since I arrived back in Texas Wednesday night, but it's been a BLAST!

No comments: