Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thankful

My "Sam" turned 3 a few days ago! This is a day many of us caring for him in those initial months of his life never thought would get here. It hasn't been an easy road for him, and he has more trials ahead, but I am so grateful that God has lent him to us to enjoy for a little longer! I'm so grateful for his wonderful foster parents who love him like their own son and provide a Godly home for him. I spoke with his foster mom on his birthday, and she said that he was having a great day just laughing and laughing while pulling his socks off that morning. I love seeing the world through the eyes of children - where everything is new, exciting, and so entertaining! Thank you for all your prayers for him over the years, and please continue to pray for his health and comfort.

No comments: