Sunday, February 10, 2008

Outdoor Fun

The weather here has been AMAZING!!!! Especially for mid-February. :~) We had several days this past week reaching the 70's, which of course, made me think about playing outside. I had the pleasure of working those days, but I did enjoy looking at the pretty sky through the windows at work! Yesterday, although not quite in the 70's, was just as beautiful. I decided to take advantage of it to the fullest, so I went over to Duke University to walk around the gardens there.
As you might imagine . . . not a whole lot of blooms in February, but it was great to just walk around outside for a while! It was surprisingly crowded there. (I guess my idea wasn't as original as I'd thought!) :)
There were a few camillias in bloom, but I think I was a week early to see the majority of them. I saw buds all over the trees just waiting for their day to shine! I may have to try to get back out there later this week and see what has popped out
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and had some fun weather to play in, too. Here's looking forward to spring!!!! :~)

No comments: