Saturday, February 21, 2009

Farewell Faithful Friend . . . For Now


Yes, that's a picture of my trash. :-) I'm mourning the end of my Starbuck's Christmas Blend coffee streak. This elixir of life has once again served me well as I struggle to stay out of a coma with my crazy hours. I always stock up on this particular flavor during the brief time that it's sold. I frequently ask them to sell it year round for those of us who are more addicted to it than the normal stuff - to no avail as of yet. But, as anyone who's ever met me can testify, I'm much too stubborn to give up that easily on something so important! =) I've also suggested a "Christmas in July" reprise of this flavor. After all, Christmas is not a date but a state of mind!! I put the last of it into the coffee grinder the other evening before work, so I only have one, maybe two, cups left until it comes back to the shelves in NINE LONG MONTHS! So, I'm off to savor one of my last cups...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am impressed that you had enough to last you this long! I am sorry that it is almost gone, though. Cute picture of your trash, too. ;)