Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  1. I'm thankful for COFFEE!!!!
  2. I'm thankful for forgiveness: given & received.
  3. I'm thankful for the moments when medical experts sit dumbfounded by a miracle only God could have given.
  4. I'm thankful for tulips - short lived but beautiful! (Well worth the wait each year!)
  5. I'm thankful for spring - reminder of fresh beginnings.
  6. I'm thankful for my fun scrapbooking toys . . . hours of fun!
  7. I'm thankful for music. I always have a song in my heart & head.
  8. I'm thankful for my "smiley" Roony. =)
  9. I'm thankful for getting to see "Sam" turn 4 - relatively healthy - after so many days thinking he wouldn't make it through my 12 hour shift.
  10. I'm thankful for jammy days!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful and 'thanks-ful' Thursday!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good stuff! I can't believe Sammy is 4 already! I was wondering just the other day. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Heheh I like my scrapbooking toys too, endless fun. :D

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for two beautiful 'not-redheads' who brighten my corner of the world. Both have marvelous gifts that they gladly share with the world.