Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Completely Unrelated

These two thoughts have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I just wanted to share them and am too lazy to post them separately. :~)



First thought:


I forgot one picture from the Arboretum the other day. While walking around, my dad and I ran across a little 'village' area . . . complete with stick ponies!! Of course, I had to get my picture on one of them.

If only I was about 2 feet shorter, it would have been perfect!! :D

Second thought:

My wonderful friend, Melissa, told me about a blog that I should read called Bring the Rain. It's authored by the wife of Todd Smith, Angie. Todd is one of the members of the Christian Music group Selah (one of my FAVORITES!). The blog is dedicated to their 4th daughter, Audrey. It's beautifully written to glorify God while being real with the emotional trials they face. I deal with parents going through this type of excruciating agony at work, and it's always such an inspiration for me to be shown a family facing unbelievable hardships with continued faith in our Christ!

I HIGHLY recommend this blog! It really has a way of putting day to day trials into perspective. But, be warned . . . it's a long, and VERY emotional read! Have kleenex handy!!

No comments: