Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Living in Texas again lends itself to a few of my favorite things . . . Blue Bell Ice Cream and Sara Lee Bread. I've spent the past few days moving & unpacking (with a LOT of help from the family on Saturday!!). Yesterday, I made the 'pantry stocking marathon trip' to Super Target (yet another great thing of the south!), and then I spent the rest of the day continuing to get my apartment in order. So, last night for supper, I indulged myself . . . PBJ on some Sara Lee Bread and some cookies & cream Blue Bell for dessert. Talk about the perfect meal!!!! :-)

I'm almost finished putting everything in its place (or stuffing it somewhere in the back of a cabinet or closet when I'm not sure what to do with it). When it's completed, I'll get some pictures posted.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Welcome back to Texas! :)

We would love to see you the next time you come to Dallas.

Julie said...

I must agree...Blue Bell is fabulous! I finally found some up here in Arkansas! Now if we only had Whataburger french fries! I was so glad to find you here! I wish I had found you before you came through Memphis....it's only an hour from me! Hope you're doing great!