Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday Returns

Tis the season, again, when we all seem to focus in on our countless blessings.  To be perfectly honest, I feel a little guilty for not posting "Thankful Thursdays" throughout the year.  After all, God has (& continues to) blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!  Some days make it easier to focus on the blessings than others, but I shouldn't let the day's circumstances stand in the way of gratitude.

I'll now step down from my soapbox . . .

1) I'm SO thankful for my most amazing husband, Marshall - his unconditional love and a wonderful 4 1/2 months of marriage!!

2) I'm thankful for my family - grateful for the time I get to spend with them.

3) I'm thankful that I get to be a NICU nurse & see God work miracles in our tiny friends' lives each day.

4) I'm thankful for COFFEE (& especially that the Starbuck's Christmas Blend is arriving SOON!)!!

5) I'm thankful for the cooler weather ... & getting to pull out the fall/winter wardrobe.

6) I'm thankful that a new Freebird's is opening a mere 10 minutes from where we live next week!  YUM!!

This is, of course, not an exhaustive list, but it's the first several things that came to my mind this morning.  Now I'll stop procrastinating and do the next thing on today's "To Do List". 

Have a wonderful month of Thanksgiving!!

No comments: