Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Charlie Brown Christmas

I finally found a little Christmas tree for my apartment today. I know . . . ONLY 20 days until the BIG DAY, and I'm just now putting up a tree. (I feel a little like Scrooge!) :) The ornaments on the tree are souveniers I've collected while here. One of my favorite Christmas movies is the Charlie Brown Christmas. I think Charles Schwartz is a genius (I hope that's how you spell his name!). I love the part where the kid with the blanket (I forgot his name) stands center stage & quotes the Christmas story from Luke 2! This tree reminds me of Charlie's in the movie, which makes me smile! This has been a different year, but it hasn't changed my passion for Christmas at all. It's been a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your tree!!!!!