Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

WOW! What a whirlwind couple of weeks! Between my days at work a week ago & this past week, I was able to steal away a few days to go home for Christmas. I had a wonderful time touring East Texas. :) I got to see some friends (who are more like part of my family) and a lot of family. It was so nice to see everyone again, since I had to miss the Thanksgiving get togethers. I can't believe it's already December 31st!?! Where did this year go? Well, I guess that means I'm officially old now, since time goes by so quickly! :) So, the plan for today is to set my goals for 2007. I think goal #1 should be that I actually stick to my goals this year! :) I know it's not officially the new year yet, but since I work the next couple of days, I thought I'd wish you a happy new year a little early. Watch the big ball drop for me since I'll have to go to bed early to get ready for work tomorrow - not that I've ever been a night owl who could stay up long enough to watch it anyway. :) I hope & pray that this new year brings happiness to you!

No comments: