Friday, March 30, 2007

Happiness is . . .

My "musical tulip swing"! I went back to the Birmingham Botanical Garden this morning. The tulips were in bloom!!!! :) I stopped by Starbucks for my candy coffee treat and headed down the street to see the pretty flowers. There just happened to be a "porch" swing (minus the porch) right by a huge grouping of tulips, so I sat down, turned my music on, and swang. I'm not sure how long I sat there. I watched some chipmunks or squirrels (not quite sure what they were) playing in the big trees around me. It was such a great way to spend a few hours on my day off - combining several of my favorite things: coffee, tulips, music, swinging, and people watching. I did walk around the rest of the garden eventually to find even more of my special flowers scattered around. I'm sorry I didn't take my camera with me so I could share the beauty with you, but take my word, it was truly beautiful!! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: