Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sadness in Aggieland . . .

Well, as I understand it, my Aggie basketball boys are out of the running to win this year. I've never really enjoyed basketball. To me, it's like the intermission between Act 1 (football) and Act 2 (my beloved baseball!). :) I certainly never understood brackets and seeds (which until only a couple years ago, I thought it was "seats" - like "1st or 2nd chair in band")! But, as the loyal Ag fan, I actually watched parts of a few games this season. Shocking, I know!! I'm so proud of my Aggies for getting SO FAR this season. They've come a long way since I was a student; it's unbelievable!! I hope they can appreciate all that they accomplished this year and leave with a feeling of success, not defeat because of a loss. I'm sure next year will be great, too. And who knows . . . I may actually watch an entire game?!? Gig 'em, Ags!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Hey...the Aggie Women have had some great seasons though.
I'll be happy to help you through a season of NCAA basketball. (as long as I don't have to listen to your passion of baseball)