Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chapters

The past 18 months I've been traveling around the country - well, at least up & down the east coast - working in some different NICU's. I've gotten to have SO many wonderful experiences and made some wonderful friends that will always remain special to me.

This chapter of my life may be coming to a close soon. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be a travel nurse; I'm thinking about settling down somewhere to be staff at a hospital again. Several different things I've been thinking & praying about recently have made me come to this conclusion - the biggest of which is my desire to find a church home where I can get involved in long term ministry again. Not knowing where I'll be in 3 months can make it difficult for real involvement. As much fun as I've been having, I've missed having a church family.


So, as it looks like I have some decisions to make over the next several months, I again ask for your prayers - for clear direction from God and for a willingness on my part to follow whole-heartedly wherever He leads me. Thank you!

(Hopefully I'll have some time this next week to go do some more exploring and take some more pictures for you!! Have a wonderful day!) :-)

No comments: