Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Dancin' with Dad :-)


Dad's are SO important, and they completely deserve to be celebrated! Unfortunately, I'm not able to spend the day with my dad today since I'm living in Virginia. They're having bar-b-q with the family this afternoon, which sounds WONDERFUL!!


I'm so blessed to have a Godly, loving dad. I know I don't even realize how blessed I am because I've never had anything but this. So, if you're a dad, thank you for ALL that you do to care for your children and lead them "in the way they should go." If you're not a dad, I hope you find a special way to celebrate your dad or father figure today.


Here are some of the important "fathers" in my life:







P.S. I don't have a picture of my Grandaddy on my computer so I could put it in the slide show, but I'm so grateful for him! I've been blessed to have 3 wonderful grandpas my entire life! :-)

No comments: