Friday, July 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!

This morning, when I got off work, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me in my car . . . Christmas music playing on one of the local radio stations. It's their "Christmas in July" day! :-) Talk about a happy end to my work week!!


My Mema shared my passion for the Christmas season. (probably even inspired mine) It's been a tradition for as long as I can remember to celebrate Christmas in July with her. She faithfully sent me a Christmas card each July to let me know the holiday season had begun and it was time to start decorating. :) It's been a little sad this year - not receiving this card. But, what better way to carry on the tradition she started than to share it with you?!?


So . . .


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


LET THE DECORATING BEGIN! :-)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Janna said...

Awwww...I'd send you a Christmas in August one if you want!
We listened last week to Christmas music at work. I just got 5 CDs in the mail and I thought it would be fun to listen to them there! I don't think the new papa heard it though.
Happy Holidays!