Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Work in Progress



Since I have been a little under the weather lately, I haven't done much exploring . . . hence the lack of fun Virginia/DC area pictures and adventures. A positive from this is that it has forced me to stay home for several days in a row . . . What better time to work on my scrapbook?!?

It's quite apparent to me, now, that the past two years of traveling are NOT going to fit in one book! I'm sure that's obvious to most people, but I thought I might could get it all in. Well, I have one page left before I start needing the "refill/extra pages", and I'm almost finished with my 1st contract. :-) I'm guessing this project will end up being a "few volumes".

I got tired of cutting, gluing, and arranging/re-arranging/re-arranging yet again this afternoon, so I stopped and took pictures of what I have so far. Here's a sneak peek of the scrapbook . . . definitely a work in progress!





1 comment:

Alison said...

Hey Jenn! Good to hear from you! Your scrapbook is awesome so far. I am so jealous, I have not scrapbooked in awhile and I miss it. How do you like it up there in Virginia? Looks like you are having a good time.

Thanks for praying for Shane and I. I know we will get through with everyone's prayers.