Monday, November 24, 2008

A Few of My Favorites

One of my favorite pastimes (or a huge distraction sometimes) is looking at pictures. In fact, the screen saver on my computer is a slide show of almost all my pictures from the past two years. Sometimes - as a little 'self challenge' - I try to remember where each picture was taken. Clearly, some are more obvious than others. (i.e. The Capitol or a lighthouse) The real challenge is when it comes to the flowers. I go to gardens pretty much wherever I am living at the time, and I really like to take pictures of the flowers. The same thing happens with the beaches. So this 'game' is just a little something I do some nights when I'm trying to stay on the 'night shift' schedule during my days/nights off. Very few people want me to call at 3AM to chat so I can stay awake. :-)

Since I haven't been able to do much exploring in the Fort Worth area recently, I thought I'd make a few slide shows of my favorite pictures. This is the first installment - Washington, D.C., from my 1st travel assignment in 2006.

1 comment:

Janna said...

I'd talk to you at 3am some times! I've got some weird hours and I like being up late! (doing it to get up early isn't as fun)