Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Little Housekeeping

You may have noticed that I added a square button to my side bar. It's from this blog . If you click on it, you will be taken to her "7X7" post: seven prayers to pray for your child each day, seven days a week. (That is if I clicked, copied, & pasted everything correctly!) I know I don't have children of my own, but I do have (my "nieces & nephews") children that are very special to me. So, I'm joining in the prayers for them with their parents. I'd encourage you to pray these for the special children in your life. They are our future leaders!

"Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it."
-Proverbs 22:6
Also, I'm not sure why, but some of the "last updated" dates on my friends' blogs aren't staying current. I'm not sure why, so I'm sorry if it says you haven't updated in several weeks when you updated it this morning! :-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for doing this! I had been thinking about it, but you have encouraged me to get to it!