Thursday, November 06, 2008

Seriously?!?


So, here's my Gripe of the Week . . . Is it really necessary to walk around my apartment with the leaf blower for hours every day of the week?!? It's Thursday, and we've had the leaves blown around four days in a row for 2-3 hours each morning. It is AUTUMN . . . which means that you're NOT going to get all the leaves off the sidewalk today (or this week for that matter). I just wish they'd go away so I could get a little sleep.
By the way, that's not my new home. It's actually a state park in NC I visited a few times while living there. I just thought I'd put a pretty, fall picture up to look at while I vent. :-)

4 comments:

Missy said...

Jenn, that reminds me of the dog that lived below us in our apartment in College Station...what was that dog's name? He drove me crazy!!!

jenn said...

I think it was Dudley. He was SO annoying!!

Missy said...

DUDLEY!! That is exactly what his name was.

Janna said...

perhaps you posted the picture to make me long for a place that is beautiful and pretty like that during the fall again. I too miss NC.