Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Joys of Travelling

Well, I'm back home now after a wonderful visit back home. For those of you I got to see, it was wonderful to catch up. For those of you I missed seeing this trip, I'm hoping to see you in December when I return for a few more days! :) It was so nice to be back in warmer weather - near 90 today when I left. Let's just say it was NO WHERE NEAR 90 when I arrived (my apartment was ~60 when I got home!!). The only flaw in my trip was that my luggage got to take the scenic route to DC. (which means that they haven't yet located it or gotten it to me - now almost 2 hours after I landed) They changed our gate about 10 minutes befor we started boarding & apparently forgot to inform the ground crew of the change. So, everyone's luggage from that flight is MIA. The silver lining to this is that they are supposed to deliver it to my apartment. I guess God didn't want me to have to carry the heavy suitcases up all those stairs!! Just one more "blessing in disguise" for me. Have a great day!! :)

No comments: