Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lazy Days!

I love lazy days. I typically try to have one after a long stretch of days at work - it rejuvinates me. : ) A friend of mine from Dallas refers to them as "jammy days", meaning you just rest ALL day. I grew up calling them "Me Days" - just ask my family. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?!? Well, today was one of those days. I had planned to be out all day since the water in my apartment was going to be off & on throughout the day as they replaced the boiler in the building - don't even get me started on the flashbacks to "The Shining" (probably the MOST terrifying movie I've ever seen!). But, I had to wait for a phone call from a place in Dallas that didn't actually come until about a quarter til 7, my time. So by then, it was too late to leave because I couldn't miss Grey's Anatomy. Long story short, I had a great day today resting. I guess God wanted me to rest today since yesterday was pretty high on the "stress scale". Well, I guess that's all I have to say today. Have a Terrific Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love "me days". I think I got that phrase from you! That is what I did on Tuesday... it is so so nice!