Saturday, August 25, 2007

Three things that make life Wonderful!

#1 BABIES!! - I love working and playing with babies. After taking two weeks off of work and then sitting through a week of orientation, I FINALLY got to play with some babies again today. :) There's nothing like wrapping up a little one and holding him/her for a few minutes. I know this probably sounds strange to most people, but I really miss my job when I'm gone for too long. I'm so glad to be back in the land of the tiny humans!!

#2 Short Commutes - Time left for work from my apartment this morning: 6:15AM; time arrived at the hospital: 6:20AM!! UNBELIEVABLE! :) I'm not sure I've ever had a 5 minute commute before. Granted, it's a Saturday, so Monday may take me a whole 10 minutes or something. Quite a change from last month! How great is North Carolina?!?

#3 mini Moonpies - My first two years of college, I lived with one of my best friends, Camille, down in Aggieland. We'd take "study breaks" to run down to the corner Circle K for energy boosts. Mine always consisted of a Sprite and a chocolate Moonpie. Well, when I went to the grocery store the other day, I found a box of mini Moonpies!! What a treat. :)


No comments: