Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pieces of Heaven


Last week on one of my days off, I went out to Duke University to visit the gardens there in hopes that the tulips would be in bloom. I was in luck!




I found a new beach yesterday . . . Wrightsville Beach near Wilmington, NC. It was a perfect day to sit on the beach and watch the waves roll in (while wearing a sweatshirt!!). :-) I was there during high tide, which got much higher on the beach than I had originally anticipated. Needless to say, I got a little wet!

The waves got so high that surfers were able to ride them standing up. (a big change from the 'boogie-board waves' I'm used to in the Gulf!) Pretty cool!!

I don't remember any descriptions of heaven in the Bible that specifically mention tulips and beaches, but I'm pretty sure they're there!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It worked! Yea! Thanks for sharing with us land-locked sea-lovers.