Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Night Life

It's back to night shift for me over the next two weeks. So, I probably won't be doing much exploring/sight seeing during that time. Fortunately, one of my good friends from Texas was here for the past week, and we did "DC in Six Days"!! :) Much to her amazement (and VERY sore feet), I drug her around most of Washington DC over the past week and took hundreds of pictures. We saw the usual touristy stuff and some things I hadn't yet seen. I'll post some new pictures and funny stories later. I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'd appreciate your prayers as I work nights for the next little while again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best tour guide! Thank you!!!!

Janna said...

I will certainly pray for you while you are doing this night shift thing. I know how much you despise it. Hopefully, it will not be too tough on your system!